- Bottom inspection
- Inspects 2- and 3-piece cans
- Inspects any can type and size Including EZO
- Quick and easy changeovers
- High speed (1200 standard, 1600 custom)
- Precision integrated conveyor
- Displays measurements in real units (0.001" increments)
- Warehouse and washdown ( stainless steel and engineered plastics) versions available
- Conveyor extensions available in several styles and lengths
- Vacuum/ Pressure testing
- Leak Inspection
- Dud detection
- Dent Inspection
- The Canalyzer MB has its own precision integrated conveyor for accurate inspections.
- Displayed measurements of 0.001inch can be compared to depth gauge reading for real world feedback.
- Tests one end of the can against independent control limits.
- SLC controls automatic selection of set points can be used to start a new code based on the standard deviation in seconds. Trending set points or percentage kick outs can also be maintained automatically.
- Precision sensor adjustments for accurate inspections and fast changeover times
- Inspects large variety of can types and sizes
- Wear parts are made from a static dissipating material to eliminate sensor interference.
|Operating Speed||1200 (Standard)/ 1600 (High speed) inspections per minute max|
|Power Requirements||100-250 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz single phase, isolated incoming power for Control
240-480 VAC 50 or 60 Hz three phase power for motor
|Pneumatic Requirements||35-50 psi; ¼” standard (Options available)|
|Spacing Requirements||Zero backline pressure from containers. Accumulation should stop 20 inches from discharge|
|Operating Conditions||Stable Ambient Temperature: 32º to 122º F (0º - 50º C)|
|Communications||RS-232 report sending capability (optional)|
|Enclosure||Nema 12 std (Nema 4, IP 65 optional )|
|Length||40.0” Standard; conveyer extensions available (32.0”, 40.0”, 48.0”)|
|Height||32.0” Standard +/- 2.0” (extensions available)|
|Eject||Pneumatic cylinder with soft bumper|
|Interface||Intuitive with multiple access levels, Touchscreen (HMI) interface|
|Construction||Stainless Steel, engineered plastics and Aluminium (Durable construction for the food and beverage industries)|